Thierstein or Tierstein
- From: "Leo" <can2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:31:09 +1100
James Dow Allen wrote :
In some on-line genealogies a "Rudolf von Thierstein, Graf/Landgraf im
Sisgau" is shown, with death after 1048, and up to three sons:
* Rudolf (II) von Thierstein, m. Ita Habsburg, d. after 1114
* Rudolf von Honberg, Bishop of Basel, d. 1122
* Heinrich von Thierstein, Sire of Lastic, m. Albéarde de Mercoeur
According to ES Volume XI Tafel 132, Rudolf (II) was Graf von Tierstein and Graf von Homberg.
He was _possibly_ a son of Rudolf I, Graf im Sisgau, and _possibly_ had one brother, Rudolf the bishop of Basel.
Hope this helps?
With best wishes
Leo van de Pas,
- Prev by Date: Re: Tomb of Thomas Whitfield, Esq., and his wife, Mildred Manning, in the church of Worth, Sussex
- Next by Date: Re: Kinship of Guillaume de Fiennes, seigneur of Fiennes (died 1302) to Queen Eleanor of Castile
- Previous by thread: Re: Küchenmeister (master chef) in 1533, Esslingen am Neckar, Baden-Württemberg
- Next by thread: Re: Kinship of Guillaume de Fiennes, seigneur of Fiennes (died 1302) to Queen Eleanor of Castile