Who are correct parents of Judhael/Judicael III de Bretagne 580-621?
- From: genealogyguy <dmatson876@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 06:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
Who are correct or more likely to be correct parents of Judhael/
Judicael III de Bretagne b. 580 d. 621?
Are they Alain I de Bretagne b. ca. 560 d. 595 & wife Azenor de Brest
Judual, King of Domnonee b. ca. 538 d. ca. 585 & unknown wife?
Have found both.
Thanks for your help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Titles and surnames
- Next by Date: Re: Comital Families that changed their surname: Hereford, Fitz Alan/Arundel, Butler/Ormond
- Previous by thread: Titles and surnames
- Next by thread: Re: Who are correct parents of Judhael/Judicael III de Bretagne 580-621?