From: gen-medieval-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Hal Bradley
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:32 PM
To: psssst@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: gen-medieval@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: contribution of Diana Gale Matthiesen ->
denunciation of Sjostrom

I have been on this list for over ten years, and
thoroughly believe in the
ignore rule to the point that some people simply get the
trash bin treatment
and I never see the pointless squabbling that goes on.
Many who once posted
here have since left. Rosie, Peter, Stewart, Paul and
many valuable
contributors do not post here anymore. The ignore rule
does not seem to work
in removing the trolls who drove them away. Since this
post made it to my
inbox, I will join in Mr. Stewart's denunciation of
Sjostrom as a troll.
Even when Sjostrom's postings are related to genealogy,
sources are rarely
referred to, and usually in such an ambiguous manner as to
make the post
practically useless. Hence, the trashbin treatment. I
doubt that my postings
carry much weight, but it would be nice to see some real
genealogy return to
this list via source citations, interpretation of
material cited and
collegiality when disagreements arise.
Hal Bradley

On Apr 14, 2010, Peter Stewart <psssst@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"M Sjostrom" <mqsjo5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I wonder whether David Daniell is intending to show
what sort of rabid
dog
> Peter Stewart resembles....
What a charming exhibition of Sjostrom's idea of sanity.
As far as I know, all rabid dogs are the same sort - the
sort that has
been
bitten by some other rabid animal.
Now, since most readers of the newsgroup have chosen to
sit inactively on
the part that Sjostrom likes to bite, they are welcome
to his/her next
onslaught. And the next, and the next...
Only the expression of unanimous - or at least
voluminous - contempt
remains
to be tried against this toxic wretch, but once again it
is untried as
before.
Peter Stewart

  • Re: contribution of Diana Gale Matthiesen -> denunciation of Sjostrom
    ... On Apr 14, 2010, Peter Stewart wrote: ... all rabid dogs are the same sort - the sort that has ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: contribution of Diana Gale Matthiesen
    ... After James Hogg posted earlier, "You have exactly the same rating, 1 ... Sjostrom was already at work, ... increasing his own star ratings. ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Apologies
    ... After James Hogg posted earlier, "You have exactly the same rating, 1 ... Sjostrom was already at work, ... increasing his own star ratings. ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: 100% used / file system. Help!