Robert IV Bertran

I have reached a dilemma for Robert IV Bertan. Majority of the sources
online are in French which I do not comprehend. Thus I need

What I have found:

Foundation for Medieval Genalogy (
NORMAN%20NOBILITY.htm#RobertIIIBertranA) reports:

Robert IV Bertran, m. Jeanne de la Roche-Tesson

fmg (
%20NOBILITY.htm#JeanITriediedbefore1237B) reports:

Robert IV Bertran, m. Jeanne de Trie (daughter of Jean de Trie)

Leo reports (

1.Robert IV Bertran, m. Jeanne de Tire

Did Robert marry both? What is there connection?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: This newsgroup is in the crapper
    ... the 'yee haw' guy we know for sure is named Robert Johnson. ... **Actions in the works on Timothy Lee Willis, ... Won't be long now will it Steve??? ... Have you started to compile and file reports on ...
  • Re: mbuf denied problem
    ... On Mon, 22 May 2006, Robert Watson wrote: ... I will propose to re@ that this change be merged to RELENG_6_0 as an errata patch, as the problem has caused a number of reports. ... 7410219/101093/101499 requests for mbufs denied ...
  • Re: HTML Reports
    ... Any generated value is under your control ... "Robert" wrote in message ... > I need to produce a series of HTML files which are basically reports off ... > at various reporting programs)? ...
  • Re: Rave or Crystal?
    ... Robert ... "Thomas Pfister" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... > my changes (new reports, no changes in the old reports) and saved it and ...
  • RE: Automated Upload of Documents to SPS 2003
    ... "Robert" wrote: ... > We have an automated process whereby reports are created by a reporting ... These reports are dumped / written onto a network share ... What we are looking for is a tool which can automate ...