Caucasian kings

Vakhtang V

his sons:
elder: Giorgi XI

one of younger: Levan batonishvili, governor/regent, formally not king
first wife: Tuta Gurieli
second wife:

Levan's sons:
1m: Vakhtang VI, king of Kartli

2m: Iesse I, king of Kartli

Bakar, titular king of Kartli

Teimouraz II, king of Kakhetia, married Thamar of Kartli (daughter of Vakhtang VI) -> Kartvelia

their son:
Erekle II, king of Kartvelia

Giorgi XII, king of Kartvelia (d 1800)

his son was the claimant Davit XII
and grandson (via another son) was the claimant Grigol

Aleksandre V, king of Imeretia

Salomon I the Great, king of Imeretia

grandson: Salomon II, king of Imeretia
(himself son of:

some fiefs, not kingdoms but something like duchies:

Konstatine III, duke of Moukhrani

they would have medieval roots, as they all are claimed to been agnates of the one and same house, the Bagrationi.

How solid is proof and lineages from a common forefather to them?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ancestry of Sir John de Graham of Dalkeith (d. 1337)
    ... ' The fee of Gilbert son of Richer, ... Gilbert was a witness to Malcolm IV's charter ... years of king Wiliam the Lion. ...
  • Khazars and Prester John?
    ... one from King of Khazaria and another is alleged ... through his son Togarmah. ... The land [along the ... Our ancestors, the Khazars, came and fought with them, and, although ...
  • =?iso-8859-1?q?Ancestry_of_Eva_of_Leinster:_the_U=ED_Cheinnselaig?=
    ... Donnchad Mael na mBó mac Diarmaid, king of Ui Cheinnselaig ... Muirchertach Ua Tuathail, wife of Diarmaid. ... Echmarcach son of Ragnall, king of the foreigners, was banished by ...
  • Rollo to the Salem Witches
    ... the daughter of the King of France. ... William I, "Longsword," was the son of Rollo. ... of Normandy (William I of England). ... Perkins Morley/de Morlaix de Dreaux, ...
  • =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_Ancestry_of_Eva_of_Leinster:_the_U=ED_D=FAnlainge?=
    ... ' M965, An army was led by Murchadh, son of Finn, King of Leinster, ... M967, Ceanannas was plundered by Sitric, son of Amhlaeibh, lord of the ... AI972, Death of Murchad son of Finn, king of Laigin. ...