Caucasian kings

Kartvelia:

Vakhtang V

his sons:
elder: Giorgi XI

one of younger: Levan batonishvili, governor/regent, formally not king
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00518720&tree=LEO
first wife: Tuta Gurieli
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00517693&tree=LEO
second wife:
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00517692&tree=LEO

Levan's sons:
1m: Vakhtang VI, king of Kartli
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00350799&tree=LEO

2m: Iesse I, king of Kartli
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00518719&tree=LEO

Bakar, titular king of Kartli
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00350797&tree=LEO

Teimouraz II, king of Kakhetia, married Thamar of Kartli (daughter of Vakhtang VI) -> Kartvelia

their son:
Erekle II, king of Kartvelia
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00077013&tree=LEO

Giorgi XII, king of Kartvelia (d 1800)
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00453616&tree=LEO

his son was the claimant Davit XII
and grandson (via another son) was the claimant Grigol

-----------------------

Imeretia:

Aleksandre V, king of Imeretia
http://genealogics.org/descend.php?personID=I00453617&tree=LEO

son:
Salomon I the Great, king of Imeretia

grandson: Salomon II, king of Imeretia
(himself son of:
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00497749&tree=LEO

----------------

some fiefs, not kingdoms but something like duchies:

Konstatine III, duke of Moukhrani
http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00300489&tree=LEO

------------------------

they would have medieval roots, as they all are claimed to been agnates of the one and same house, the Bagrationi.

How solid is proof and lineages from a common forefather to them?

  • Re: Ancestry of Sir John de Graham of Dalkeith (d. 1337)
    ... ' The fee of Gilbert son of Richer, ... Gilbert was a witness to Malcolm IV's charter ... years of king Wiliam the Lion. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • =?iso-8859-1?q?Ancestry_of_Eva_of_Leinster:_the_U=ED_Cheinnselaig?=
    ... Donnchad Mael na mBó mac Diarmaid, king of Ui Cheinnselaig ... Muirchertach Ua Tuathail, wife of Diarmaid. ... Echmarcach son of Ragnall, king of the foreigners, was banished by ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Khazars and Prester John?
    ... one from King of Khazaria and another is alleged ... through his son Togarmah. ... The land [along the ... Our ancestors, the Khazars, came and fought with them, and, although ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Rollo to the Salem Witches
    ... the daughter of the King of France. ... William I, "Longsword," was the son of Rollo. ... of Normandy (William I of England). ... Perkins Morley/de Morlaix de Dreaux, ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_Ancestry_of_Eva_of_Leinster:_the_U=ED_D=FAnlainge?=
    ... ' M965, An army was led by Murchadh, son of Finn, King of Leinster, ... M967, Ceanannas was plundered by Sitric, son of Amhlaeibh, lord of the ... AI972, Death of Murchad son of Finn, king of Laigin. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)