Will "Duck and Run" Johnson strikes again; or Revenge of the Sock Puppets
- From: binky <binky9@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah well, these professors have to make a few extra bucks. Being a
"professional genealogist" beats selling Amway or painting houses in
the summer. Of course, he doesn't seem to have any more training in
the field than a lot of other people, but he does come up with a few
bon mots like "posterbation.' Wore that Farrah Fawcett poster out,
huh? Or did you figure out where your old man hid the Playboys?
So--Sock Puppets of "soc.genealogy.medieval"! Rise up against the
oppressor! Stick a bunsen burner under their butts!
And on another thread:
Will "What"s Your Source" Johnson seems to have misplaced his. Stay
tuned; he's hiding behind that dumpster in his mind, but sooner or
later the garbage truck will have to empty it.
- Prev by Date: Medieval Genealogy
- Next by Date: Re: Will "Duck and Run" Johnson strikes again; or Revenge of the Sock Puppets
- Previous by thread: Medieval Genealogy
- Next by thread: Re: Will "Duck and Run" Johnson strikes again; or Revenge of the Sock Puppets