Re: 17th century VA law
- From: Ian Goddard <goddai01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:45:32 +0100
binky wrote:It's medieval when some posters on this message board claim to
understand it, but don't. It's medieval because of the many "gateway"
ancestors who emigrated to VA.
But gateway ancestors in VA are not medieval, either. There should be a separate newsgroup or list for this.
Quite. This newsgroup seems to serve as soc.genealogy.american, soc.genealogy.celebrity and soc.genealogy.politics (assume the latter two can be separated ;-).
We don't use this NG to discuss post-medieval British genealogy on the basis that Britons have medieval ancestors, we have s.g.britain for that. So why has this NG been Yanked away from its nominal topic? Set up a new, appropriate NG for those who are interested and keep this one on-topic.
Hotmail is for spammers. Real mail address is igoddard
at nildram co uk
- Prev by Date: Re: William, Son of William de Blois
- Next by Date: Re: 17th century VA law
- Previous by thread: Re: 17th century VA law
- Next by thread: Fw: 17th century VA law