Re: The Ancestry of Agatha : The Anglo Saxon Chronicle
- From: Jwc1870@xxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:53:52 EDT
Dear List Members,
Other than a disagreement as to the
relationship between Agatha and the Hungarian queen what other setbacks are there
in de Vajay`s theory that She was a daughter of Liudolf , Margrave of
Frisia ? How common was the name Ekkbert ? though for his having a son
bearing the name having any connection to the English royal family bespeaks an
James W Cummings
Dixmont, Maine USA.
- Prev by Date: Re: The royal line of Judith Lukyn, wife of Edward Ward "of Havering"
- Next by Date: Re: The Ancestry of Agatha: The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle
- Previous by thread: JAIME HOGG AKA JAMES HOGG AKA WILL JOHNSON SANTA CRUZ CA
- Next by thread: Re: The Ancestry of Agatha : The Anglo Saxon Chronicle