The burdens of genealogy
- From: paul bulkley <designeconomic@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
I was intrigued to read Hugh Hosking's claim that he is a descendant of the Berkeley Family because some years past this individual claimed to be a descendant of the Bulkeley Family!
Naturally he is entitled to be chained to the follies of two families although it would seem most unwise. The Bulkeley line alone is quite an undeserved handicap. The claims seem rather unique, but no doubt Mr Hosking's has an explanation.
This group would improve its limited education and understanding if Mr Hosking or the Santa Rosa Library would kindly explain this remarkable phenomena.
- Prev by Date: Re: Renia Simmonds and contributions to genealogy
- Next by Date: Re: Too many Walter Haliburtons?
- Previous by thread: Thailand
- Next by thread: Re: The burdens of genealogy