Urraca Gonzalez, Froila Ramirez´s firt wife
- From: "M.Sjostrom" <qsj5@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 01:26:19 -0700 (PDT)
Urraca Gonzalvez, Froila Ramirez´s first wife
It is somewhat odd that Teresa Froilas (if there was not more than one daughter of this name) is assigned as daughter born of Urraka Gonzalvez - because the donation charter on 29 August 1230 mentions Teresa Froilas as daughter of countess Sanzia Fernandes, who was the second wife - the successor of Urraka Gonzalvez the first wife.
I observe that Maria Emma Escobar does not mention Maria Froilas as daughter of Urraka Gonzalvez, although Mara already proposed (although proof is still missing) that Maria Froilas would be Urraka's daughter.
Teresa Froilas' marriage's chronology, as far as it can be deduced, as well as careers of her children; would support Teresa to been born of the second wife.
If Maria Froilas (who actually was prominent rather in Castile) did not inherit properties in Galizia, then she probably was not daughter of Urraka Gonzalvez.
- Prev by Date: Re: ***ized children of Elizabeth Owen, wife of Sir Thomas Burgh
- Next by Date: ***ized children of Elizabeth Owen, wife of Sir Thomas Burgh
- Previous by thread: Urraca Gonzalez, Froila Ramirez´s firt wife