Re: Back to school
- From: Don Stone <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:27:42 -0600
And don't forget, TAF is long past the time he can hopeNot necessarily, Bill. Your conclusion is perhaps likely, but certainly not inescapable.
to find a royal bud on his ancestral tree, and that faith
in his uselessness, bobbling in the Sargasso Sea, far from land,
dreaming of cousinship with HM the Queen drives him bongers.
Remember: as a brilliant DNA and genealogist expert, if there
were such a claim to royal fame in his bloodlines he would have
pronounced it eons ago!
Consider a similar statement: "If someone has published an article about a possible Edward III descent of an American colonist, then that author is a descendant of that colonist." Here too, the conclusion is perhaps likely, but certainly not inescapable.
Todd has published such an article, and the colonist in question has unquestioned descents from Edward I.
Something to think about.
-- Don Stone
- Prev by Date: Re: Back to school
- Next by Date: Boteler ascent of the Churchills
- Previous by thread: Re: Back to school
- Next by thread: Re: Back to school