Re: Was King Henry VIII of England the father of Mary Boleyn'sCarey children?
- From: WJhonson@xxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:05:56 EDT
Something isn't working for me here.
Henry had as his first (?) mistress Bessie Blount by whom a son, and their
relationship was certainly over by 1520. He started in with Mary Boleyn in
the late 1510s or 1520ish and their relationship was certainly over by say 1526
at the latest (some say much earlier).
He DID NOT MARRY Anne Boleyn until their secret wedding on 25 Jan 1532/3.
That leaves at least seven years, for a man, known to have had mistresses
and known to not be very pleased with his spouse, to be.... faithful.
So with whom else was he sleeping from 1526 to 1533. Don't ask me to
believe he was faithful.
**************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
5 Travel Deals!
- Prev by Date: Re: Gateways to British Episcopalisy
- Next by Date: Re: Back to school
- Previous by thread: Re: Was King Henry VIII of England the father of Mary Boleyn'sCarey children?
- Next by thread: Re: Was King Henry VIII of England the father of Mary Boleyn'sCarey children?