Re: Back to school

Peter W. Pesterhaus III wrote:

You don't understand what's happening here, do you? I'm going to back
you down. You're not getting off the hook. You're a phony. You
remember about a month ago when somebody came on
"soc.genealogy.medieval" and ran off David Spencer Hines? Have you
heard from him since?

Yeah, he's still inhabiting soc.history.medieval which is where he usually posts from.

  • - 1 Peter 5:5-6 -
    ... "God opposes the proud ... Peter and Paul ... While the net does not harm the fish, the hook wounds it; ... The apostolate they made in their times was a seed they planted that contained ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • - Romans 12:17-21 -
    ... Peter and Paul always listen to the prayers of their devotees. ... While the net does not harm the fish, the hook wounds ... the apostolate of all epochs. ...
    (talk.religion.misc)
  • June 29th - Solemnity of Ss. Peter and Paul
    ... Peter and Paul always listen to the prayers of their devotees. ... While the net does not harm the fish, the hook wounds it; ... The apostolate they made in their times was a seed they planted that contained ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • June 29th - Solemnity of SS. Peter and Paul
    ... Peter and Paul always listen to the prayers of their devotees. ... While the net does not harm the fish, the hook wounds it; ... the apostolate of all epochs. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: Dialogue with newsgroup Megalomaniacs (change of Subject...)
    ... In comp.os.linux.setup Peter T. Breuer wrote: ... I think there are fishing losers too ... ... or possibly if they have dropped the hook into the water. ... I believe there are sane lower limits to human mentality ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)