Re: Wife of Sir Robert Whitney

The vast majority of "surname-based" research groups aren't that good at
displaying their evidence for their oldest lines.
Which of course, makes those connections all the more suspect.

So Loren, what evidence are they displaying for this connection?

Will Johnson

  • Re: Origin of Mahjong (MJ) / other Hu Pai Design
    ... there is no evidence out there. ... Start looking for connections between the I-Chinf concepts ... The taiji symbol has a pair of round dots like eyes of yin-yang. ... The I-Ching happens to have trigrams of 3 lines that result from the ...
    (rec.games.mahjong)
  • Re: Racism spoiling this group
    ... But that NG ATTRACTS the BNP brigade. ... evidence. ... want to go around displaying - they make the displayer look small ... de-closettee in a very poor light.- ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Racism spoiling this group
    ... But that NG ATTRACTS the BNP brigade. ... evidence. ... go around displaying - they make the displayer look small and ugly ... ... de-closettee in a very poor light.- ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Racism spoiling this group
    ... really disappointing when the whole tone of the group is lowered ... evidence. ... want to go around displaying - they make the displayer look small ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)