Re: So what's your source? And is there a double standard on "soc.genealogy.medieval"?

There are posts coming which make my position, unlike Ms. Guido's,
crystal clear. In fact, one of them just posted. It's a quote of the
law in effect in the colony of Virginia when Maj. Edward Dale wrote
his will on Aug. 24, 1694. The source, which is unimpeachable and
widely available, is cited, so that anyone who wants to check it can
do so. Fair enough?

Since you are a subject of Her Majesty, I'm not going to insult your
intelligence by spoon-feeding the solution to you. However I'm
American and a member of SAR, so I'll leave the bowing and scraping
(as you describe it) to you.

I challenge MichaelAnne Guido to produce her source. Why? Because
the reason Ms. Guido lied was to divert attention from the rather
simple truth. Unless you have some knowledge of 17th century Virginia
genealogy to contribute, why don't you stuff a sock in it and wait to
see what it's about?

  • Re: Englands getting odder.
    ... Then cite the Virginia legislation that makes University policy become ... Remember when you said that guns were banned at VT because Virginia law ... You have claimed "Virginia law banned guns on campus". ... Then cite the Virginia state law that bans guns on campus, ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Englands getting odder.
    ... Then cite the Virginia legislation that makes University policy become ... Remember when you said that guns were banned at VT because Virginia law ... You have claimed "Virginia law banned guns on campus". ... Cite the law that made VT policy become state law. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Englands getting odder.
    ... "Guns were prohibited on campus" ... "Virginia law ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Cuccinelli needs some...
    ... Virginia Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Cuccinelli ... Asks Supreme Court to Revive Ban on Oral, Anal Sex ... claimed that the law, which the US Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Cuccinelli needs some...
    ... Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, the GOP's nominee for governor, filed an appeal on Tuesday asking the Supreme Court to revive the state's law banning oral and anal sex. ...
    (rec.boats)