Re: What do you make of the source for this?

In article
<007116a0-a058-40f0-b7b8-194e7941fc98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Peter W. Pesterhaus III" <binky9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mr. Taylor--
You're trying to cover up for a friend.

Jeff, just as you suggested in 2006 that descendents were somehow best
able to interpret evidnce about a particular ancestor's genealogy and
others were not entitled to discuss it, now you seem to persist in the
belief that one only participates in genealogy discussions because of
some personal interest. In fact, I do not know Ms. Guido; I only
responded to your accusations of plagiarism and lying because they were
so far beyond the pale.

Nat Taylor
a genealogist's sketchbook:
http://www.nltaylor.net/sketchbook/

  • Re: Answer me this
    ... neither genealogy shows Joseph's descendents. ... Only Luke reports the section from Abraham to Adam. ... Jesus all the way back to Adam, Luke releases Jesus from a purely ...
    (soc.religion.christian)
  • Re: My take on teaching creationism in the public schools.
    ... Luke lists some 40 names in the genealogy between Joseph and King ... anyone like Joseph to know that much detail about their ancestors. ... the genealogy is certainly a work of fiction. ... two children per generation the number of descendents after each ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: My take on teaching creationism in the public schools.
    ... Luke lists some 40 names in the genealogy between Joseph and King ... anyone like Joseph to know that much detail about their ancestors. ... the genealogy is certainly a work of fiction. ... two children per generation the number of descendents after each ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: My take on teaching creationism in the public schools.
    ... Luke lists some 40 names in the genealogy between Joseph and King ... anyone like Joseph to know that much detail about their ancestors. ... the genealogy is certainly a work of fiction. ... two children per generation the number of descendents after each ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: FTM 16 & RELATIONSHIPS
    ... screwy. ... My mother's sister has now somehow become my half-aunt...and others that came up as related before now come up not related. ... For genealogy and help with family and local history in Bristol and district http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Brycgstow/ ...
    (soc.genealogy.computing)