Wife of Sir Robert Whitney
- From: loren_varga@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 05:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Newsgroup: According to the Whitney Research Group,Sir Robert
Whitney 1348-1402 was married twice. First to a Janet Trussell and
then to a Maud (Mary)Cromwell. This Maud (Mary)was then to be the
mother of Robert Whitney who married Wenllian Oldcastle. Maud (Mary)
Cromwell was said to be the daughter of Ralpf de Cromwell and his wife
Maud Bernake. In his book "Plantaganet Ancestry" Douglas Richardson
has this Maud as the wife of a FitzWilliam.
- Prev by Date: Re: So what's your source? And is there a double standard on "soc.genealogy.medieval"?
- Next by Date: Statutes in force when Maj. Edward Dale made his will Aug. 24, 1694
- Previous by thread: Re: So what's your source? And is there a double standard on "soc.genealogy.medieval"?
- Next by thread: Re: Wife of Sir Robert Whitney