Re: Congress

In a message dated 10/26/2008 1:33:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
girlvol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The posts regarding the grant to the Isle of Man are ridiculous. They
originally started because the PIA, Will, did not believe that I had
attended a congress. Now, if he is right about the NEH and I am wrong, that
is fine. I have an email in to both the professors who did the initial work
for verification. I have never lied about any credentials I have ever
earned and I resent the implication that I have. I have only said what I
was told was correct. >>
---------------
I have no idea what you mean by "PIA". You've said this a few times, maybe
you could explain it.
I did not say you had never "attended a congress". I implied that your
name-dropping only works IF you can use the actual name. You tried, but failed.
Better luck next time.

I did not say you lied about "any credentials [that you] have ever earned".
For all I know you have a BA and a Masters for that matter in history, or
whatever it's supposed to be. A grant or a stipend isn't a credential in my
book anyway.

And "lie" is perhaps too strong. I'm sure we can say "misrepresentation" or
"error of omission" and leave it at that.

Will Johnson

  • RE: Congress
    ... Subject: Congress ... The posts regarding the grant to the Isle of Man are ridiculous. ... I have never lied about any credentials I have ever ... I have no idea what you mean by "PIA". ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Mark Isaak & John Wilkins are frauds
    ... scientific authorities mentioned by Darwin on page 310 of the "Origin" ... respected scientist if you had some credentials at hand. ... penned articles for church magazines" in the ... what does this have to do with Grant being a respected scientist? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: ot how much is 87 billion dollars anyway????
    ... > On September 7th, 2003, President Bush announced on national television ... > that he was asking the Congress to grant him an additional $87 billion ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Congress
    ... The posts regarding the grant to the Isle of Man are ridiculous. ... originally started because the PIA, Will, did not believe that I had ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Speech processors...