Re: Rudeness

I have a great idea. Why don't you and your new best friend go make up
your own list?

In a message dated 10/25/2008 7:12:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mdillow31@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yeah, those remnarks are rude. I am on a genealogy-dna mailing list at
Rootsweb since I have done the full genome sequences for a female. There are a lot
of professionals on there in all kinds of DNA related areas with high
degrees. It is moderated. They debate a lot but they are respectful. If not they
would be put on moderation or completely kickid off of the list never to post
anymore.

Maybe this list needs a moderator since Ancestry.com supports Rootsweb that
gives us access to this mailing list. I am a subscriber to Anestry.
Some remarks just show how childish one can be. A professional..
questionable !! In the Archives.. you betcha... just google and you can find the
postings ... their there for everyone to see. Makes for good business .. or.... go
somewhere else to do business.!

Marianne Dillow