Re: Royal Ancestry of Rev. Gregory Dexter of London and Providence, Rhode Isl...
- From: "Patricia A. Junkin" <pajunkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:20:09 -0500
I am coming late to this discussion but since you mention the Camvilles, I wonder if anyone would have information on a Christiane de Canuille (Canville/Camville) ca. 1093?
On Oct 6, 2008, at 8:29 PM, WJhonson@xxxxxxx wrote:
I would like to add that AFAIK we don't have any *direct* evidence that William de Camville was a son by his father's *first* married or second. Richard de Camville married twice, and his first wife "Alice" has afaik no known ancestry.
**************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out! (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000001 )
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
- Prev by Date: Re: 17th century medieval gateways in America - first steps
- Next by Date: RE: 17th century medieval gateways in America - first steps
- Previous by thread: Re: Royal Ancestry of Rev. Gregory Dexter of London and Providence, Rhode Isl...