Re: 17th century medieval gateways in America - first steps

Agreed.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:05 PM, <WJhonson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to make it as simple as possible.
So if the problem with these two isn't bogus gateway specifically, then we
should remove them.

------------------------------
New *MapQuest Local* shows what's happening at your destination. Dining,
Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out<http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000001>
!

  • Re: Random Thots
    ... :and plane opening scenes from the first two were kickass. ... Final Destination is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. ... only movie I've taken out of the DVD player before its conclusion. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Pink Panther Box Office #1
    ... I just don't get the point of Final Destination. ... killing people for killing people's sake. ... most other movies that revolve around the elaborate deaths of everyone ... he's gone and shot someone in a hunting accident. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: [The Skeleton Key] theyre all already dead!!!!!!
    ... >banging on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following: ... >Wasn't this angle used in those "Final Destination" movies? ... My bad, I forgot the people in those movies were supposed to be dead, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Final Destination 2 (spoilers)
    ... any of the Final Destination movies. ... That FINAL DESTINATION 3 is the series' third installment, ... may be justified for this flick. ... (No further "personal" recommendation would be helpful ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Random Thots
    ... The highway ... :and plane opening scenes from the first two were kickass. ... Final Destination is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)