Royal Ancestry of Barack Obama (was Re: Lynne Cheney: Vice President Dick Cheney & Senator Barak Obama
- From: "John P. Ravilious" <therav3@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Oct 2007 00:13:36 -0700
Dear DSH et al.,
Thanks for that update re: Senator Obama. I see WAR has already
been working on his ancestry, which (besides Mareen Duvall) is
currently traced to the emigrant Edward FitzRandolph, among others:
Besides assorted nobility and Magna Carta sureties, there is at
least 1 line back to Hugh Capet, and 1 to the Emperor Lothar I (d.
855). Plus Henry the Fowler, and a multitude of the expected 10th-9th
All we have to do now is wait for the traditional 'Best royal
ancestry wins White House' journalism......
On Oct 16, 8:25 pm, "John Briggs" <john.brig...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
D. Spencer Hines wrote:
The best comment was: "If I didn't know better I would have said American
politics had just jumped the shark."
- Prev by Date: Re: Zaida (& Isabel, Jimena and the others)
- Next by Date: Re: Zaida (& Isabel, Jimena and the others)
- Previous by thread: Sir Wm de WADDON / de Newmarche
- Next by thread: Re: Royal Ancestry Of Barack Obama (Was Re: Lynne Cheney: Vice President Dick Cheney & Senator Barak Obama