Who came with the Conqueror

Well, there is (of course) a book on the subject entitled something like "
THose who Came with the Conqueror and Some who did not" Written about 50 or more
years ago, I think and ita covers all the so called lists of those who did
and winds up with a list identical,or nearly so, to those published here the
other day by Spencer Hines

I believe it also covers the question of whether or not anyone can trace a
male line descent from "those who did" and I believe the answer is either no or
nly one or two participants have traceable male line descendents today

Robert Bowman

In a message dated 9/8/2007 10:50:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,