Re: possible foul-up on the search facility of the group

<Millerfairfield@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am somewhat worried about the functioning of the group search facility.
For instance I have been reasonably active lately in posting materials
about the
Burgh family and their ancestors the lords of Mowwdwy/Mawddy/Mouthe, and
about Fulk Corbet, whose daughter Elizabeth married into the Mowddwy
family. But
I cannot retrieve any of my posts, nor of the interesting replies
thereto,
when I do a google group search.
Are other people having similar problems, please?

My search using the same Google Groups facility turned up two threads
initiated by your posts:

http://groups.google.com.au/group/soc.genealogy.medieval/browse_frm/thread/1ecd0587edf31f9b/02c53c053ec50d9b?lnk=gst&q=mawddwy&rnum=2&hl=en#02c53c053ec50d9b

and

http://groups.google.com.au/group/soc.genealogy.medieval/browse_frm/thread/98657ae411924ba/4c9797656c5a01fa?lnk=gst&q=mawddwy&rnum=1&hl=en#4c9797656c5a01fa