Re: Robert de Lathom 1254-1302 m. Katherine de Knowseligh 1261-?
- From: WJhonson@xxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 22:38:58 +0000 (UTC)
In a message dated 6/8/06 2:53:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
<< Since Edward de Lathom died in 1380 and left no issue by his wife Ellen le
Boteler of Great Marton (daughter of John le Boteler and hsi wife Margaret
de Redmayne) >>
Were Margaret de Redmayne and Joan de Redmayne wife of Thomas Wentworth
related in some obvious way?
- Prev by Date: Re: For MAR: Freville, Bury, Haselden, Hutton
- Next by Date: Re: Re: Stephen Bettenham and his son Thomas
- Previous by thread: Re: Robert de Lathom 1254-1302 m. Katherine de Knowseligh 1261-?
- Next by thread: Re: William Makenade