OT ? We're all reptiles
- From: WJhonson@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 05:04:31 +0000 (UTC)
I was mousing around and stumbled onto David Icke's theory that reptilian
extra-terrestrials interbred with humans and created some sort of super-race
that has ruled "the rest of us" for thousands of years.
OK craziness, but then he says that Charlemagne was one of these
But hold on here. If Charlemagne had part-reptile-DNA and that came to all
his descendents... then who are the "rest of us" ? There is no "rest of us",
that's all of us.
I am one of the believers, that every person with any Western European
ancestry, given sufficient time and energy can trace themselves back to
- Prev by Date: Re: Sir Alexander Temple's wife, Margaret Griffin
- Next by Date: Re: OT ? We're all reptiles
- Previous by thread: Genealogics update Robert Berkeley d 1316
- Next by thread: Re: OT ? We're all reptiles