Re: Napoleon Descendant of King Charles II???
- From: norenxaq@xxxxxxxxxx (norenxaq)
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:28:23 +0000 (UTC)
Leo van de Pas wrote:
neither of these works are to be trusted. so one should look elsewhere for verification of either lineage
Lawrence Gardner in his "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" maintains that King Charles II (1630-1685) had an affaire with Marguerite de Rohan (1617-1684) which produced a son.
Prince Michael of Albany spells out that (same) line
Charles II = Marguerite de Rohan
James (Giacomo) de Rohano-Stuardo
Principe di Boveria (?) legitimated 1667 (?)= Theresa Corona of Naples
Giacomo Enrico de Rohano-Stuardo=Lucia Minelli
Giuseppe=Marie de Neuhoff daughter of King Theodore of Corsica
Charles (Carlo) Marie Buonaparte=Maria Laetitia Ramolino
- Prev by Date: Boklerplaiers
- Next by Date: Re: Heraldry: Ralph Sheldon of Beoley / Anne Throckmorton
- Previous by thread: Re: Napoleon Descendant of King Charles II???
- Next by thread: Re: Napoleon Descendant of King Charles II???