Re: C.P. Correction: Birthdate of Margaret Butler, wife of William Boleyn, K.B.

Oh dear, exhausted your usual small supply of pseudo-mediaeval
genealogical knowledge again, I see John, hence the need to fall back
on your stock trade of obsessing about other posters and launching ad
hominem attacks from left-field. How predictable.

And you've fallen back on yr. stock trade of patronizing people and
down-playing their contributions (as though yours have been so
wide-ranging, confining themselves--as they seem to do--to the names
Docwra, Freville, Haselden, and a few others). I freely admit I'm very
bored by anything pre-1500 or so, but I have posted a lot of data that
helps people get further back from the 1500-1700 era ...

.