Kansas Counties: Ellis, Graham, Norton, Osborne, Phillips, Rooks, Russell, Smith and Trego
- From: "Rich Green" <rgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:03:54 -0400
Historic Atlas of Kansas Counties (Zone 2) only $9.95
The Zone 2 CD includes the following Kansas Counties: Ellis, Graham, Norton, Osborne, Phillips, Rooks, Russell, Smith and Trego.
Also included on this CD are plat maps of the following cities: Almelo, Almena, Alton, Bethany, Big Bend, Bloomington, Bunker Hill, Cedarville, Collyer, Cora, Covert, Crowe, Densmore, Dorrance, Downs, Edmond, Ellis, Fairport, Gaylord, Gettysburg, Gorham, Gould City, Harlan, Hays City, Herzog, Hill City, Jacksonville, Kirwin, Leeson, Lenora, Logan, Long Island, Marvin, Millbrook, Motor, New Hope, Nicodemus, Norton, Ogallah, Oronoque, Osborne, Phillipsburg, Plainville, Portis, Reamsville, Rock Port, Roscoe, Russell, Smith Centre, Stockton, Tregola, Victoria, Wa-keeney, Walker, Webster, Woodruff and Woodston.
City maps are often more detailed and include the names of many original property owners, businesses, municipal buildings, etc. Please note: some small town and village map plans include street and lot detail only.
Each atlas includes the following 19th century cartographic features:
* roads, railroads and canals
* cities, towns and villages
* post offices and government sites
* one-room schoolhouses, churches and cemeteries
* rivers, streams and ferries
* racetracks, fairgrounds and picnic groves
* industrial sites, furnaces and mills
* early homesteads and farms
- and much more
The Historic Atlas of Kansas series may be an invaluable aid to Genealogists, Historians and researchers in search of 19th century Kansas places and place names. These early maps often contain many places that no longer exist or that have been obscured over time; the location of larger property owners, businesses, churches and cemeteries may assist genealogical researchers interested in Kansas history.
Also available to eBay buyers:
Thanks for reading and good luck with your research!
Historic Atlas Series
19th century atlas data from IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, NE, OH, PA, VA and WI
- Prev by Date: Illinois Counties: McHenry, Lake, Kane, Dupage, Cook, LaSalle, Kendall, Grundy and Will
- Next by Date: 12 years of professional experience. Situated in the heart of London. Inexpensive.
- Previous by thread: Illinois Counties: McHenry, Lake, Kane, Dupage, Cook, LaSalle, Kendall, Grundy and Will
- Next by thread: 12 years of professional experience. Situated in the heart of London. Inexpensive.