Historic Atlas of Iowa Counties (Zones 1-11 complete set)
- From: rgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ("Rich Green")
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:24:00 +0000 (UTC)
Historic Atlas of Iowa Counties (Zones 1-11 complete set) $69.95
Abridged atlas of county and city maps from the Illustrated Historical Atlas of Iowa, Andreas,1875.
The Zone 1-11 Atlas is a complete set of 1875 Iowa county maps. Each Zone consists of a series of 9 bordering county maps making up all 99 Iowa counties. Each Zone Atlas contains high resolution scanned images of vintage 19th century county and city maps that are presented in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Individual zone maps also sold separately.
In addition to all 99 Iowa county maps, there are 192 city and village maps on this CD. City maps and plans are often more detailed and include the names of many original property owners, businesses, municipal buildings, etc. Please note: some small city and village map plans include street and lot detail only.
Each atlas CD includes the following 19th century features:
* roads, railroads and canals
* cities, towns and villages
* post offices and government sites
* one-room schoolhouses, churches and cemeteries
* rivers, streams and ferries
* racetracks, fairgrounds and picnic groves
* industrial sites, furnaces and mills
* early homesteads and farms
- and much more
The Historic Atlas of Iowa series may be an invaluable aid to Genealogists, Historians and researchers in search of 19th century Iowa places.
Also available on eBay: Opening bid just $29.95
Thanks for reading,
Historic Atlas Series
19th Century Atlas Data:IA,IL,IN,KY,MI,MN,OH,PA,VA & WI
- Prev by Date: Historic Atlas of Indiana Counties (Zones 1-11 complete set)
- Next by Date: UK Family Tree Documents
- Previous by thread: Historic Atlas Of Iowa Counties (Zones 1-11 complete set)
- Next by thread: 1878 Historical Atlas of Wisconsin