Family Tree Connection Update for 21 Mar 2006
- From: genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:46:57 +0000 (UTC)
The following items were added to the database:
* Haverling High School 1925 Commencement
Commencement Exercises, Haverling High School, Haverling Auditorium, Bath, N.Y., June 24, 1925.
* Washington County High School 1925 Commencement
Forty-Seventh Annual Commencement of the Washington County High School, Maryland Theatre, Hagerstown, Md., Wednesday, June Tenth, Nineteen Hundred and Twenty-Five at 10 A.M.
* Morgan Gardner Bulkeley High School 1932 Exercises
Morgan Gardner Bulkeley High School, Hartford, Conn., Anniversary Exercises of the Senior Class, Wednesday Evening, February 3, 1932.
* Vermont Mutual Fire Ins. 42nd Annual Report
Forty-Second Annual Report of the Vermont Mutual Fire Insurance Company, for the Annual Meeting, October 20, 1869. Includes a listing of Claims for Losses Allowed Since August 1, 1868.
The Family Tree Connection is a collection of data indexed from a variety of secondary sources such as high school and college yearbooks, club and society member lists, insurance company policy listings, church records, passenger souvenir booklets and much, much more. All materials are compiled from hundreds of rare documents, pamphlets and unique out-of-print books that contain genealogical tidbits about people from around the world.
An annual subscription offers unlimited access to the Family Tree Connection database (including images of people in the FTC source documents), along with discounts on purchases in The Marketplace at Genealogy Today. The introductory price for a one-year subscription is $29.95 and there are multi-year discounts of 20% to 30% for 24 and 36 month subscriptions.
This is an automated message
- Prev by Date: New Docklands Parish Register transcription completed
- Next by Date: Fast and affordable US military & genealogical research
- Previous by thread: New Docklands Parish Register transcription completed
- Next by thread: Fast and affordable US military & genealogical research