St. Joseph, Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Kosciusko, Noble, Dekalb, Whitley & Allen Counties, Indiana
- From: rgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ("Rich Green")
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:39:11 +0000 (UTC)
Historic Atlas Of Indiana Counties (Zone 2) only $9.95
The Zone 2 CD includes the following (9) Indiana Counties: St. Joseph, Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Kosciusko, Noble, Dekalb, Whitley and Allen.
Each Atlas CD consists of a series of either 8 or 9 bordering counties making up 1 of 11 Zones that depict all of Indiana's 92 counties. Each Zone Atlas contains high resolution scanned images of vintage 1876 county maps that are presented in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
Each atlas includes the following 19th century cartographic features:
* roads, railroads and canals
* cities, towns and villages
* post offices and government sites
* one-room schoolhouses, churches and cemeteries
* rivers, streams and ferries
* racetracks, fairgrounds and picnic groves
* industrial sites, furnaces and mills
* early homesteads and farms
- and much more
The Historic Atlas of Indiana series may be an invaluable aid to Genealogists, Historians and researchers in search of 19th century Indiana places.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader for MS Windows is needed to view, zoom, pan and print from the PDF map images contained in this atlas; and is included free on each CD. No other software is necessary. The map data has been created and configured using the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader (6.0) for MS Windows (98, 98SE, XP, NT and 2000). The maps may be viewed in earlier versions of the software as well; however, optimum use of the data can be expected using the Adobe Reader 6.0 that is included on this CD.
Also available to eBay buyers:
Thanks for reading and good luck with your research!
Historic Atlas Series
19th century atlas data from IL, IN, IA, KY, MI, MN, OH, PA, VA and WI
- Prev by Date: Lyon, Osceola, Sioux, O'Brien, Plymouth, Cherokee, Woodbury, Ida a & Monona Counties, Iowa
- Next by Date: 1898 Atlas of Hopkins County, Kentucky
- Previous by thread: Lyon, Osceola, Sioux, O'Brien, Plymouth, Cherokee, Woodbury, Ida a & Monona Counties, Iowa
- Next by thread: 1898 Atlas of Hopkins County, Kentucky