Family Tree Connection Update for 28 Dec 2005
- From: genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:53:19 +0000 (UTC)
The following items were added to the database:
* Mount Pleasant School 1934-1935 Souvenir
Souvenir for Mount Pleasant School, District No. 48, Barton County, Kansas. Includes names of teacher (with photo) and pupils.
* Orpheus Club Fiftieth Anniversary
Souvenir Program, Orpheus Club, 1873 - 1923, Presenting The 146th Concert. Includes History of the Orpheus Club, Officers and Board of Directors, Assisting Artists thru Fifty Years, Complete Membership Roster. Auditorium, Wednesday, December 12th, 1923.
* Lincoln Academy 1915-1916 Catalogue
Catalogue of Lincoln Academy, Newcastle, Maine, 1915-1916. Includes listing of teachers and graduates of 1915.
* Northeastern Ohio Normal College 1889-90 Catalogue
Catalogue of the Northeastern Ohio Normal College for the School Year 1888 - '89 and Announcements for the college Year 1889 - '90.
The Family Tree Connection is a collection of data indexed from a variety of secondary sources such as high school and college yearbooks, club and society member lists, insurance company policy listings, church records, passenger souvenir booklets and much, much more. All materials are compiled from hundreds of rare documents, pamphlets and unique out-of-print books that contain genealogical tidbits about people from around the world.
An annual subscription offers unlimited access to the Family Tree Connection database (including images of people in the FTC source documents), along with discounts on purchases in The Marketplace at Genealogy Today. The introductory price for a one-year subscription is $29.95 and there are multi-year discounts of 20% to 30% for 24 and 36 month subscriptions.
This is an automated message
- Prev by Date: Linder Family book on e-bay
- Next by Date: British Isles Genealogy Research
- Previous by thread: Linder Family book on e-bay
- Next by thread: British Isles Genealogy Research