Family Tree Connection Update for 10 Oct 2005
- From: genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:13:49 +0000 (UTC)
The following items were added to the database:
* Franklin Savings Institution 1935 Managers
Cancelled Deposit Book No. 77374 issued to Mary E. Brokaw from Franklin Savings Institution, 770 Broad Street, Newark, N. J. First deposit made on Dec. 2, 1935.
* Howard Savings Institution 1934 Managers
Cancelled Deposit Book No. 282,540 for customer Mary E. Brokaw. The Howard Savings Institution, 764-768 Broad Street, Newark, N. J. First deposit made on Dec. 14, 1934.
* Mansfield Normal School 1890 Circular
Circular, 1890, Mansfield State Normal School, Fifth District, Four Large Guildings -- Property Worth $225,000. Fall Term Opens Wednesday, Sept. 3. Mansfield, Tioga Co., PA. Includes a list of faculty.
* Church School 1900 - 1901 Souvenir
Souvenir for Church School No. 3, Packer Township, Penn. October 1, 1900 - April 25, 1901. Includes names of teacher (with photo) and pupils.
The Family Tree Connection is a collection of data indexed from a variety of secondary sources such as high school and college yearbooks, club and society member lists, insurance company policy listings, church records, passenger souvenir booklets and much, much more. All materials are compiled from hundreds of rare documents, pamphlets and unique out-of-print books that contain genealogical tidbits about people from around the world.
An annual subscription offers unlimited access to the Family Tree Connection database (including images of people in the FTC source documents), along with discounts on purchases in The Marketplace at Genealogy Today. The introductory price for a one-year subscription is $29.95 and there are multi-year discounts of 20% to 30% for 24 and 36 month subscriptions.
This is an automated message
- Prev by Date: AUSTRALIAN LOCAL HISTORIES
- Next by Date: Established firm with access to sources in all parts of UK and Ireland
- Previous by thread: Scottish Ancestral Footsteps, here to help you.
- Next by thread: Established firm with access to sources in all parts of UK and Ireland