Family Tree Connection Update for 20 Sep 2005
- From: genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 03:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
The following items were added to the database:
* Pleasant Dale School 1906 Souvenir
Souvenir for Pleasant Dale School, District No. 27, Needmore, West Va. 1906. Includes names of teacher (with photo) and pupils.
* Hazlett School 1913-1914 Souvenir
Souvenir for Hazlett School, District No. 3, Montgomery Township, Indiana County, Pennsylvania, 1913-1914. Includes names of teacher (with photo) and pupils.
* National Cathedral School 1925 Catalogue
Annual Catalogue of the National Cathedral School, Mount St. Alban, Washington, D. C., 1925.
* 64th Columbia College Medical Dept. Catalogue
College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York. Medical Department of Columbia College. Sixty-Fourth Annual Catalogue and Announcement. New York, 1871.
The Family Tree Connection is a collection of data indexed from a variety of secondary sources such as high school and college yearbooks, club and society member lists, insurance company policy listings, church records, passenger souvenir booklets and much, much more. All materials are compiled from hundreds of rare documents, pamphlets and unique out-of-print books that contain genealogical tidbits about people from around the world.
An annual subscription offers unlimited access to the Family Tree Connection database (including images of people in the FTC source documents), along with discounts on purchases in The Marketplace at Genealogy Today. The introductory price for a one-year subscription is $29.95 and there are multi-year discounts of 20% to 30% for 24 and 36 month subscriptions.
This is an automated message
- Prev by Date: Yorkshire Family History
- Next by Date: Staffordshire & Warwickshire - UK Research
- Previous by thread: Campania Italy research specialist
- Next by thread: Staffordshire & Warwickshire - UK Research