Historic Atlas Series: 1876 Illinois Counties
- From: rgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ("Rich Green")
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:50:35 +0000 (UTC)
Historic Atlas Series: 1876 Illinois Counties ($69.95)
The Historic Atlas of Illinois counties series consists of (11) discrete Zone atlases. Each Zone consists of 9 or more bordering county maps making up all 102 Illinois counties. Each Zone Atlas contains high resolution scanned images of vintage 19th century county maps that are presented in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
Individual Illinois Zones are sold separately at just $9.95 each, or the complete entire state set (Zones 1-11) can be purchased on a single CD for just $69.95!
Each atlas includes the following 19th century features:
* roads, railroads and canals
* cities, towns and villages
* post offices and government sites
* one-room schoolhouses, churches and cemeteries
* rivers, streams and ferries
* racetracks, fairgrounds and picnic groves
* industrial sites, furnaces and mills
* early homesteads and farms
- and much, much more
The Historic Atlas of Illinois series may be an invaluable aid to Genealogists, Historians and researchers in search of 19th century Illinois places.
Also now available on ebay at a 50% discount off the $69.95 retail price:
Opening bid just $34.95!
Historic Atlas Series
- Prev by Date: Atlas of Shelby County, Kentucky (1882)
- Next by Date: Atlas of Hopkins County, Kentucky (1898)
- Previous by thread: Atlas of Shelby County, Kentucky (1882)
- Next by thread: Atlas of Hopkins County, Kentucky (1898)