- From: theforsyths@xxxxxxxxxxx (Dick & Martha Forsyth)
- Date: 16 Jan 2012 14:21:18 -0800
People looking for photos of their ancestors' graves should know about the site:
You need to register (free and not "obnoxious"), then you look for the cemetery you're interested in. If your ancestor is not listed there, you can add the name to the cemetery's list, even if you don't know the details (plot, etc.) - but list everything you know. And then you can request a photo there. I can personally testify that it works!
Read JewishGen’s 2011 Update. Visit http://jewishgen.blogspot.com/2011/08/jewishgen-2011-update.html
Help your friends discover their past - print out the flier located at http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/Press/JG_Flyer.pdf and distribute it in your local synagogue, JCC, restaurant or wherever people may benefit from it.
Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: Visiting Kaunas and Vilnius
- Next by Date: Geneabloggers Interview Now On IAJGS Website; Talking Points on SSDI Issue
- Previous by thread: Visiting Kaunas and Vilnius
- Next by thread: Geneabloggers Interview Now On IAJGS Website; Talking Points on SSDI Issue