ViewMate: requesting translation from Yiddish
- From: debbifs2@xxxxxx (Debbi Schaubman)
- Date: 3 Apr 2011 21:00:46 -0700
I recently received a large group of old photographs that had belonged to my great-aunt. Many of them have brief notes on the reverse. I believe these notes are in Yiddish. If someone can translate these notes, I'd be very grateful.
Replies to me personally or via ViewMate, please.
Many thanks for your assistance.
EINBINDER (now COHEN) from Drohiczyn, Poland
SZAUBMAN/SZOBMAN from Lublin, Poland
GERSZTENBLIT/GERSTENBLUTH fom Lublin, Poland
SMOLIANOFF/SMOLONOW from Kreminczuk, Ukraine
WESSLER/WESZLER from Varpalota, Hungary
Join us at the
31st IAJGS International Conference
on Jewish Genealogy
"A Capital Conference"
Washington, DC USA
August 14-19, 2011 Grand Hyatt Washington
Help your friends discover their past - print out the flier located at http://www.jewishgen.org/JewishGen/Press/JG_Flyer.pdf and distribute it in your local synagogue, JCC, restaurant or wherever people may benefit from it.
Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: ViewMate: translation from Polish
- Next by Date: Just a reminder: Call for Stern Grant Submissions- Deadline April 17, 2011
- Previous by thread: ViewMate: translation from Polish
- Next by thread: Just a reminder: Call for Stern Grant Submissions- Deadline April 17, 2011