re: strategy for approaching possible cousins
- From: saralynn7@xxxxxxxxx (Sara Lynns)
- Date: 17 Mar 2010 18:23:44 -0700
David, it's not clear to me if you just wrote these potential
relatives a literary paper rather than calling them. Genealogy
research is not an exact science. finding relatives however is
"emotional",not clinical. I can tell you from personal experience.
Anticipate a positive outcome.
Jacqueline Lerner aderman
Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund!
Come to the
30th IAJGS International Conference
on Jewish Genealogy
Los Angeles July 11-16, 2010 http://www.jgsla2010.org
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: Revue du Cercle de Genealogie Juive # 100
- Next by Date: HORENSTEIN/MENDELSOHN in Berlin 1943
- Previous by thread: Re: Strategy for approaching possible cousins
- Next by thread: 1938 Birth Certificate Tel Aviv