Thank you/NYC Coroners Death Certificate

Thank you so much to all of you who replied to my query re the death certificate
that appears to have been designed for a coroner's physician's signature. Because
the copy is so faded, I still don't know if the address on the lower, left side of
the document is the address of the decedent or the address where he fell ill. The
causes of death are natural but, according to the dc, his body was found at
Lincoln Hospital. My hunch is that he was DOA and died at the handwritten address
shown on the dc. Thanks to one of you who replied, I now know what information is
sought:
14. Special INFORMATION required in deaths in hospitals and institutions and in
deaths of non-residents and recent residents. Former or usual residence: _____.
Under that, there's "Where was disease contracted, if not at place of death?" with
a blank under that and then "FILED" ______.

Barbara Nevens
Los Angeles, CA
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.

  • Pennsylvanias new pricing policy
    ... death or marriage records from ... state pricing regulations, again for birth, death and marriage records? ... Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund! ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Seeking help in Queens
    ... Looking for someone to help me at the Queens Public Library to get an obituary (and any paid announcements) for the death of Hans Wedell who died ... Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund! ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Soldier in U.S. Army in the European theater of World War II
    ... Data about a soldier of the U.S. Army in the European theater of World War II, whose name and year of death are only known to me, is desired. ... Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund! ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Looking for cause of death in Russian death certificate
    ... healthy and happy New Year and a Gmar Hatima Tova. ... Secondly, I have posted two 19th century death certificates of ancestors from Kaluszyn, Poland, on Viewmate, and would be tremendously grateful for help with translations. ... Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund! ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: Home congregation--19th Hungarian custom
    ... b/m/d registration was by religious group ... This would imply that their death was recorded ... wife's distant village still considered memeber of his home ... Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund! ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)