Thank you/NYC Coroners Death Certificate
- From: bnevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Barbara Nevens)
- Date: 21 Dec 2009 16:38:54 -0800
Thank you so much to all of you who replied to my query re the death certificate
that appears to have been designed for a coroner's physician's signature. Because
the copy is so faded, I still don't know if the address on the lower, left side of
the document is the address of the decedent or the address where he fell ill. The
causes of death are natural but, according to the dc, his body was found at
Lincoln Hospital. My hunch is that he was DOA and died at the handwritten address
shown on the dc. Thanks to one of you who replied, I now know what information is
14. Special INFORMATION required in deaths in hospitals and institutions and in
deaths of non-residents and recent residents. Former or usual residence: _____.
Under that, there's "Where was disease contracted, if not at place of death?" with
a blank under that and then "FILED" ______.
Los Angeles, CA
Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: Re: Michel and Felice FRIEDSON Jerusalem and Boca Raton
- Next by Date: Yiddish translation needed on Viewmate
- Previous by thread: Jewish Vital Records for Alexandria, Egypt
- Next by thread: Yiddish translation needed on Viewmate