Katey MORRIS, Brucha KINSLER, Sura LEVY
- From: annlinder2009@xxxxxxxxx (Ann Linder)
- Date: 4 Sep 2009 10:57:35 -0700
Three aunts on my grandmother's side came over to England before WWII.
Likely before or around 1910.
Aunt Sura Levy, Aunt Brucha Kinsler, Aunt Katey Morris.
They may have been from or near Stopnica Poland.
Do any of these names sound familiar to anyone?
Does anyone know what the name "Katey" might have been in Polish or Yiddish?
I don't know their maiden names so looking for a possible birth record
is near impossible. I do know that somehow they are related to the
Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: Re: English name Lucy - Yiddish/Hebrew name what?
- Next by Date: Jews at Rest in Arlington National Cemetery
- Previous by thread: Re: English name Lucy - Yiddish/Hebrew name what?
- Next by thread: Jews at Rest in Arlington National Cemetery