- From: barnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Merv & Naomi Barnett)
- Date: 23 Jul 2009 11:02:20 -0700
I don't know if it has a particularly Jewish linkage but my husband does have ptosis.
I think you will find people of all religions/races with this but I haven't done any
<snip>Does anyone know if the inherited defect - Ptosis - a weakening of the
eyelid muscles has a particular Jewish linkage ?
Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Come to the
29th IAJGS International Conference
on Jewish Genealogy
Philadelphia August 2-7, 2009 www.philly2009.org
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: Re: Resource for ordering a book from Poland
- Next by Date: Meaning of FCO:NYC in USCIS Response
- Previous by thread: Re: Inherited defect
- Next by thread: RE:Inherited defect