Re: Something to Ponder
- From: scottaschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Scott Schultz)
- Date: 2 Dec 2008 06:51:26 -0800
Wow! I am pleastantly overwhelmed with the responses to my question about being a "hyphenated" American! The best response would have to be that ethnicity trumps geography. No matter where I go or where I (or my ancestors) are from, I will always be Jewish.
I thank all who took the time to reply with their comments.
JewishGen Researcher #188546
Support JewishGen with a contribution to the JewishGen General Fund!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: Jewish Brothers Reunited After 80 Years
- Next by Date: Re: Need help figuring out street names Bklyn, NY
- Previous by thread: Re: Something to Ponder
- Next by thread: Re: Something to Ponder