JGS of Michigan meeting June 2
- From: JGSMIPrograms1@xxxxxxx
- Date: 25 May 2008 10:59:36 -0700
Come to the
28th IAJGS International Conference
on Jewish Genealogy
Chicago August 17-22, 2008 www.chicago2008.org
The Jewish Genealogical Society of Michigan ( JGSMI) presents Dr. Stephen
Morse, of One-Step Fame, speaking about: The Ellis Island Data Base: An Easier
Date and Time: Monday, June 2, 2008 at 7:00 P.M.
Place: Congregation B'nai Moshe, 6800 Drake Rd., West Bloomfield, Michigan
JGSMI Members No Charge. Non-members $10.00 Refreshments Served.
For further information and to RSVP: go to www.jgsmi.org, also contact
publicity@xxxxxxxxx and/or call 248-737-1366.
Judith Koenig Fox
West Bloomfield, Michigan
*** Sign up now for value-added services! ***
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/listmanager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
( subscribe / unsubscribe / nomail (vacation mode) / digest / index )
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: Itinerant peddler missed by US Census?
- Next by Date: GORDON Family, South Africa
- Previous by thread: Itinerant peddler missed by US Census?
- Next by thread: GORDON Family, South Africa