Translating a birth act from russian
- From: marc.epelbaum@xxxxxxxxxx (marc.epelbaum)
- Date: 12 Feb 2008 08:14:28 -0800
Come to the
28th IAJGS International Conference
on Jewish Genealogy
Chicago August 17-22, 2008 www.chicago2008.org
I'm a member of jewishgen forum and thanks to it, I found a trace of the birth act of my grandfather.
Yesterday, I got the document from poland (Siedlce).
But it's handwritten in russian and I can't read it at all.
Do you know someone who could translate it in english for me ?
That woud be wonderful !
MODERATOR NOTE: Suggestions to translate are to be sent privately. You can post the document on ViewMate, located at: http://data.jewishgen.org/viewmate/
Sender: "marc.epelbaum" <marc.epelbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>
***Sign up now for value-added services!***
Thinking of visiting your ancestral shtetls?
Let JewishGen ShtetlSchleppers(R) take you there!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/listmanager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
( subscribe / unsubscribe / nomail (vacation mode) / digest / index )
content may not be consistently carried in its entirety by all providers.
- Prev by Date: JGSLA Assisted Research Day at the LARFHC-Feb. 18th
- Next by Date: Need translation from Polish
- Previous by thread: JGSLA Assisted Research Day at the LARFHC-Feb. 18th
- Next by thread: Need translation from Polish