English Speaking Guide in Odessa
- From: sjshamroth@xxxxxxxxx (S&E SHAMROTH)
- Date: 22 Oct 2007 18:27:07 -0700
***Sign up now for value-added services!***
My husband and I will be in Odessa for one day in August 2008 as part of a
cruise. I would like to hire a guide who is familiar with pre-revolutionary
Jewish Odessa and who could take us on a tour of all the significant sights.
I even have the addresses where my family lived. Does anyone know of someone
who could serve as an English speaking guide or can you suggest someone who
might be able to make such a referral?
Please reply privately to me at:
Thanks in advance for your help.
Sender: S&E SHAMROTH <sjshamroth@xxxxxxxxx>
Thinking of visiting your ancestral shtetls?
Let JewishGen ShtetlSchleppers(R) take you there!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/listmanager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
go to < http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager >.
- Prev by Date: Update on Piotrkow Trybunalski JRI-Poland Indexing Project
- Next by Date: Re: Lithuanian border during WWII
- Previous by thread: Update on Piotrkow Trybunalski JRI-Poland Indexing Project
- Next by thread: Geography.