ViewMate: Maiden name help
- From: markbelafsky63@xxxxxxx (Mark Belafsky)
- Date: 10 Sep 2007 11:54:31 -0700
***Sign up now for value-added services!***
Hello! I recently received my Grandparents New York State Marriage Certificate. I am having trouble with my Great Grandmother's Maiden name. I cannot find anything phonetic that makes sense. Is there anyone who maybe familiar with this name? I read it as "MINIAHIORSKY". could this be "MENKARSKY?" Area of origin would be Kovno. Any help is greatly appreciated.
It can be seen at (http://data.jewishgen.org/viewmate) in the To View section - as file - VM10534
MODERATOR NOTE: Please reply privately. The direct link to this image is:
Sender: Mark Belafsky <markbelafsky63@xxxxxxx>
Thinking of visiting your ancestral shtetls?
Let JewishGen ShtetlSchleppers® take you there!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/listmanager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
go to < http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager >.
- Prev by Date: RE: Death Years Outside the Usual Resources [was: How to find the NYC cemetery]
- Next by Date: Re: Yiddish name translation request
- Previous by thread: Warsaw region guide
- Next by thread: Re: Yiddish name translation request