Need German Translation
- From: abhsrj@xxxxxxx
- Date: 29 Jul 2007 21:16:15 -0700
***Sign up now for value-added services!***
A Hungarian relative sent a postcard written in German to my great grandmother which has stayed in the family. I have posted it on Viewmate hoping to get a translation of it.
(There is a photograph on the other side of the postcard of my gg grandparents although I did not post that picture. I do know some of the postcard describes how
that photo came to be taken.) The postcard is at: http://data.jewishgen.org/viewmate/ALL/viewmateview.asp?key=10298
Replies to abhsrj@xxxxxxx
Thinking of visiting your ancestral shtetls?
Let JewishGen ShtetlSchleppers® take you there!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/listmanager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
go to < http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager >.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lithuanian pronunciation
- Next by Date: Need explanation of Hungarian Girl's necklace in 1880s photo
- Previous by thread: Looking for descendents of Morris & Esther RUBIN (New York City)
- Next by thread: Need explanation of Hungarian Girl's necklace in 1880s photo