Two sets of marriage records
- From: IsraelP@xxxxxxxxxxx (Israel P)
- Date: 26 Jul 2007 09:51:23 -0700
Come to the
27th IAJGS International Conference
on Jewish Genealogy
Salt Lake City July 15-20, 2007 www.slc2007.org
I have posted at http://www.pikholz.org/TwoRecords.html excerpts of what
appear to be identical 1911 marriage records from Budanow (East Galicia) -
one with Polish headings and one with German headings. (I copied these
from the Lwow films in Salt Lake City.)
The handwritten texts appear to be identical, down to the Polish-language
Can someone confirm that this is correct and can anyone explain why there
would be a need for two? Both pages have the same four marriages listed.
Sender: "Israel P" <IsraelP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Thinking of visiting your ancestral shtetls?
Let JewishGen ShtetlSchleppers® take you there!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/listmanager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
go to < http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager >.
- Prev by Date: Russian translation needed for back of old photograph
- Next by Date: Re: KONIGSHOFER from Ermreuth, Welbhausen and Fuerth
- Previous by thread: Russian translation needed for back of old photograph
- Next by thread: Re: KONIGSHOFER from Ermreuth, Welbhausen and Fuerth