Where is the shtetl of "Butslovick"?
- From: saulmarks@xxxxxxxxxxx (Saul Marks)
- Date: 18 Jul 2007 12:11:30 -0700
Come to the
27th IAJGS International Conference
on Jewish Genealogy
Salt Lake City July 15-20, 2007 www.slc2007.org
I guess the subject line says it all: does anyone know where the shtetl of "Butslovick" is or was? The ShtetlSeeker doesn't really narrow it down very much & the oral history of the LEIBERT or LIEBERT family I'm tracing suggests that it was in "Russia". From past experience, I think you guys out there are a far better shtetlseeker than the ShtelSeeker itself, so I'm hoping for some good responses again this time...!
Many thanks in advance,
Sender: "Saul Marks" <saulmarks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Thinking of visiting your ancestral shtetls?
Let JewishGen ShtetlSchleppers® take you there!
Sign up for the JGFFAlert!
Join our mailing list at http://lyris.jewishgen.org/listmanager if you
would like the convenience of receiving all soc.genealogy.jewish posts in
your mailbox, instead of having to search for them in the newsgroup, whose
go to < http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager >.
- Prev by Date: Overlapping passenger databases?
- Next by Date: Chaim-Labe BIEDKO (or BIEDAK?)
- Previous by thread: Overlapping passenger databases?
- Next by thread: Re: Where is the shtetl of "Butslovick"?